In 1579, a 9-year-old girl had a dream in which she heard a voice asking her to find an icon resting in the ashes of her parents' house, which had previously burned down. The girl found the icon, wrapped in woolen fabric, intact with fire. The icon has remained in this place since the time of the Tatar rule, when members of the Orthodox Church had to hide with their faith. Then it was placed in the church of Saint. Nicholas and then in the cathedral of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The icon has become famous due to the healing of a blind man and since then people with eye diseases and blind people have been praying to her. Scenes of the side icons show the Annunciation. The icon celebrates its holiday on July 8.