This icon is in the monastery in Poczajów. She was taken from Constantinople to the estate of Anna Gojska by the Metropolitan of Neofita. During the journey through Volhynia, the metropolitan stopped at a monastery in Urla near Poczajów. Anna Gojska, ruling this region, invited him to her. Before Neofit left her estate, he blessed her hospitality with the icon she had placed in her private chapel. Soon, they both noticed the unusual light around the painting, and Anna became a witness to the miracle of healing her blind brother, thanks to the prayer before the icon she gave to the Poczajowo monastery, feeling unworthy of having her. The icon is painted in the Byzantine style. Maria supports Jesus on her right hand. Jesus makes a gesture of blessing with his right hand, while the left hand rests on Mary's shoulder. Around there are images of saints: the prophet Elijah and Saint. Menas on the left, the first martyr of Archdeacon Stefan and Saint. Awramia on the right and St. Peter's, Katarzyna and Irena at the foot of the image. Inscriptions were made in the church of Slavonic. In 1678, the Poczajowo monastery avoided destruction at the hands of the Turkish invaders thanks to the prayers for the painting. The holiday is celebrated on September 8.